Wellbeing Waterloo Region Calendar: Individual Event Posting Agreement
The Wellbeing Waterloo Region (WWR) Calendar features WWR-specific and other organizational meetings, religious and cultural days of significance, as well as public community events related to wellbeing from WWR and our partners.
WWR is piloting a community partnership via Teamup calendar service in which organizations are able to post/modify events to a specific WWR sub-calendar via a personalized and password-protected link.
While our preference is for organizations to join the initiative and post their own events, we understand that sometimes an organization may have a single event they wish to have listed on the OutinWaterlooRegion.ca Calendar, without becoming a regular contributor. If you wish to post an individual event, please review the information below.
General WRR Event Posting Criteria:
- Must be a community event that is open to the public
- Must be relevant to residents of Waterloo Region (local events only)
- Must be related to community wellbeing, supporting WWR’s vision of “a community where everyone thrives and no one is left behind.”
Out In Waterloo Region Specific Event Posting Criteria
- Events must be relevant to LGBTQ2S+ residents of Waterloo Region.
- Events must be respectful of the diverse interests within the LGBTQ2S+/Rainbow community and contribute a Waterloo Region that is supportive and inclusive of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
Process to Request to Add an Individual Event to the Out in Waterloo Region Events Calendar:
- To become a community partner, please complete the Request to Contribute Form below, including your name, organization, email, phone number, and reasons for wanting to become a community partner.
- Representatives from Wellbeing Waterloo Region and the Waterloo Region Rainbow Coalition will review your request and do their best to post events that adhere the posting criteria.
- Given resource limitations, it can take some time to review and manually post events and posting of your event in a timely manner is not guaranteed. Please provide as much lead time as possible.
- Organizations are encouraged to share the WWR calendar with their networks via the WWR website or the Public (Read Only) calendar link: https://teamup.com/ks8oxmnb5maarz74ic