Wellbeing Waterloo Region Calendar: Community Partner Agreement
The Wellbeing Waterloo Region (WWR) Calendar features WWR-specific and other organizational meetings, religious and cultural days of significance, as well as public community events related to wellbeing from WWR and our partners.
WWR is piloting a community partnership via Teamup calendar service in which organizations are able to post/modify events to a specific WWR sub-calendar via a personalized and password-protected link.
General WRR Event Posting Criteria for Community Partners:
- Must be a community event that is open to the public
- Must be relevant to residents of Waterloo Region (local events only)
- Must be related to community wellbeing, supporting WWR’s vision of “a community where everyone thrives and no one is left behind.”
Out In Waterloo Region Specific Event Posting Criteria
- Events must be relevant to LGBTQ2S+ residents of Waterloo Region.
- Events must be respectful of the diverse interests within the LGBTQ2S+/Rainbow community and contribute a Waterloo Region that is supportive and inclusive of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
Process for Requests to Become a Contributor to the Out in Waterloo Region Events Calendar:
- To become a community partner, please complete the Request to Contribute Form below, including your name, organization, email, phone number, and reasons for wanting to become a community partner.
- Wellbeing Waterloo Region will provide one contact person from the partner organization with a personalized link and password through which they may add/modify events to an organization specific sub-calendar that feeds into the LGBTQ2S+ calendar.
- The contact person is responsible for keeping the link/password safe, and ensuring that each event posted follows the posting criteria, above.
- Events will be removed if they do not adhere to the posting criteria
- Organizations are encouraged to share the WWR calendar with their networks via the WWR website or the Public (Read Only) calendar link: https://teamup.com/ks8oxmnb5maarz74ic