The Out in Waterloo Region Calendar is a subset of the Wellbeing Waterloo Region (WWR) Calendar and must adhere to all of their guidelines for posting. The WWR Calendar features WWR-specific and other organizational meetings, religious and cultural days of significance, as well as public community events related to wellbeing from WWR and our partners.
General WRR Event Posting Criteria for Community Partners:
- Must be a community event that is open to the public
- Must be relevant to residents of Waterloo Region (local events only)
- Must be related to community wellbeing, supporting WWR’s vision of “a community where everyone thrives and no one is left behind.”
Out In Waterloo Region Specific Event Posting Criteria
- Events must be relevant to LGBTQ2S+ residents of Waterloo Region.
- Events must be respectful of the diverse interests within the LGBTQ2S+/Rainbow community and contribute a Waterloo Region that is supportive and inclusive of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
If you note any events that do not not appear to meet the above guidelines, please Report the Event.